Sun protection cream with a soft, comfortable, non-sticky texture. Ideal for the face.
Developed to provide triple photo-protection:
- defends against short-term damage thanks to the UVA-UVB filtering system
- defends against free radicals generated by IR radiation
- defends against long-term, biological damage thanks the the special “PRO-REPAIR Complex” that strengthens the natural DNA protection and repair mechanisms.
Tested to be non-comedogenic.
Use upon first exposure to the sun, when in the strong sun anyway, if your skin is fair and hyperreactive to the sun.
Ideal for normal/dry skin.
How to use
Apply before sun exposure and repeat application frequently.
Avoid direct contact with clothes.
UVA and UVB photo-stable filters
PRO-REPAIR Complex, a special synergy of active ingredients:
- Niacin: helps to counter biological damage, thereby strengthening natural DNA protection and repair mechanisms.
- Beta-Glucan/L-Carnosine: a patented association of ingredients that stimulates the natural defence systems of skin and counters free radicals.
- Vitamin E: has an antioxidant effect.
aqua (water), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, dibutyl adipate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dicaprylyl carbonate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, pentylene glycol, sodium stearoyl glutamate, triacontanyl PVP, cetearyl alcohol, ethylhexyl triazone, niacinamide, lactobacillus ferment, tocopheryl acetate, sodium carboxymethyl beta-glucan, carnosine, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, allantoin, panthenol, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, glycerin, caprylhydroxamic acid, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate.
The list of ingredients is updated on a regular basis. However, please always refer to ingredients shown on the product package.
This website section is reserved to healthcare professionals only.
All the information in this section is intended to be disclosed to healthcare providers only.
I hereby declare to be a healthcare provider.